Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: so you guys really are

  1. #1
    Inactive Member *FireCracker*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    addicted to HB? Or you guys talk about other stuff...like eh, maybe lesbian porn or something?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We talk about lots of things but flogg those who speak of porn,...oh yes we do *insert evil laugh here*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *FireCracker*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so can we let the porn talk begin then? biggrin

    You be "SasCrotch" and I will be "Tara the really famous porn star."

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Noooo I dun wanna be any Sass Crotch..... I shave... you be that I wanna be the Tara chicka... no no nowait... I wanna be Allota Fagina *nods* yea...

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Can I be Pussy Galore??..Can I can I can I???..
    please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease..please??..

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  6. #6
    Inactive Member *FireCracker*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no, you be Jena Slapalot...okie?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    No no no Hara Beaver!!!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  8. #8
    Inactive Member *FireCracker*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you no likey that one? okie, how bout Spunky Pootnanny?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *FireCracker*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no!

    Exotica Peachybutt.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How about Fanny McAnally??

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •